Conditions for use of the website
These general conditions govern access to the Triboo Digitale srl e-commerce checkout (hereinafter the "Website") and use of the services and contents given therein (such as, merely by way of example: images, software, texts, trademarks and logos and combinations of colours, structures and designs).
Anyone accessing and/or using the Website is classified as a "User" and accepts, from the very first access and/or use, these conditions, which shall apply regardless of the General Conditions of Sale governing any purchase of products featured in the website on-line catalogue.
Failure to accept these Conditions will prevent any further access to or use of the Website contents and services.
These Conditions were updated on 01/10/2011.
ARTICLE 1: THE PORTAL
Access to the website shop.moonboot.com is free and free of charge.
The website universosport.it is managed by Triboo Digitale , with registered office at Viale Sarca 336, 20126 Milano (MI) (Italy) - tax code 02912880966 - Economic & Administrative Index (REA) no. MI 1901658.
The User declares that he/she accepts the website "as-is". Triboo Digitale srl will not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages as may ensue from use of the website. The Portal and its contents may be altered or replaced at no notice.
Requests for information and/or clarification can be sent to: email@example.com
ARTICLE 2: PROTECTION OF PRIVACY ON-LINE
ARTICLE 3: USER OBLIGATIONS
The user undertakes not to transmit, disclose, send, communicate or save information and other materials:
• protected by copyright or which disclose trade secrets;
• which is obscene, slanderous, threatening, harassing, offensive, libellous or sexually explicit;
• messages that have not been requested or which constitute advertising or requests to purchase, surveys and chain letters;
• containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs and other elements intended to damage, intercept or make undue use of data, information, physical and logical structures of Triboo Digitale srl, its associates or third parties.
The user also agrees not to:
• register as Customer using information that is deliberately false or incomplete;
• allow third parties to use his/her username or password, once registered;
• eliminate or modify materials or other information of other users or Triboo Digitale srl;
• collect or in any case obtain information on third parties, including e-mail addresses, without the specific consent of the owner;
• access protected website data or data which he/she is not authorised to access and violate the system or website security measures;
• act in such a way as to unreasonably or disproportionally overload the physical and logical systems of the website, including through flooding, spamming, mailbombing or crashing;
• use devices, software programs or other in order to compromise or attempt to compromise the regular website function; and attempt to decipher, decompile, de-assemble and decode the software comprising or which is part of the website;
• use or attempt to use engines, software programs, instruments, agents or other mechanisms (such as, for example: spiders, robots, etc.), which enable browsing or searching within the website, without using its search agents or engines.
Any unlawful conduct or conduct in breach of the provisions herein, shall be pursued in accordance with the law in the competent settings.
ARTICLE 4: COPYRIGHT AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All copyright relating to the website contents (such as, merely by way of example, text, graphics, photographs, images and user interface), as well as the selection, coordination and organisation of such, are the property of Triboo Digitale srl, its associates and any third party licensees. No declaration as may be given on the website constitutes a licence or industrial rights over the copyright of Triboo Digitale srl or third parties.
The website contents are intended for User and Customers of the website only; any unauthorised commercial use of the contents is strictly prohibited.
The User may freely view the website contents, print them out, copy them and save them to the hard disk of his/her own computer or to any other physical storage device, at his/her own responsibility and exclusively for personal and private use, in compliance with current copyright protection legislation.
All rights relating to trademarks, product names, brand names, logos, packaging and design of all products or services of Triboo Digitale srl, its associates or third parties, both in extended form and with the symbol of the commercial trademark, belong to their lawful owners, in compliance with international agreements and current applicable laws. All use that may violate these rights is strictly prohibited.
ARTICLE 5: HYPERLINKS
The website may contain hyperlinks to other websites. Triboo Digitale srl refuses all liability for any contents or services offered by third parties and cannot guarantee the technical availability, reliability and lawfulness of any material or information contained on the linked websites.v In the same way, the inclusion of a link does not mean any type of association, merger or investment of Triboo Digitale srl with the owners and contents of the linked websites.
ARTICLE 6: TERM AND AMENDMENT OF THESE CONDITIONS
Triboo Digitale srl reserves the right to amend these General Conditions for Access and Use at any time, with no need to provide notice to this effect. Any amendments will come into force immediately as from the first time they are published on the website and until any new changes may be made.
ARTICLE 7: APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
Italian law applies to all relations between Triboo Digitale srl and the User.